I stumbled upon the new shots for J Crew Spring 2012 collection thanks to being tipped off by Glitter Guide in my inbox this morning. I love the range of color they are offering and that they work in such great scales together. You could just roll around in the store and come out looking adorable no matter what. Might be making a pit stop down there this weekend…
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
- @DarrinCrescenzi 🙋🏻♀️ 1 week ago
- Literally just ordered direct to consumer toilet paper because I liked their color palette. 1 week ago
- @DarrinCrescenzi 😘 1 week ago
- Favorite places and favorite people. Reminiscing to the most magical weekend with friends and family back in Portla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @standardpuppies: He’s ferocious 😁 https://t.co/LZeNF7K4cg 1 week ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.