I stumbled upon the new shots for J Crew Spring 2012 collection thanks to being tipped off by Glitter Guide in my inbox this morning. I love the range of color they are offering and that they work in such great scales together. You could just roll around in the store and come out looking adorable no matter what. Might be making a pit stop down there this weekend…
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day three. We’re doing great. twitter.com/DarrinCrescenz… 2 months ago
- Just posted a photo @ Hunter, New York instagram.com/p/CVDnR3LLBVS/… 3 months ago
- RT @ABC: "It's been a bewildering few weeks but I don't think even the Taliban could have anticipated the pace of events over the last 24 h… 5 months ago
- RT @kellianderson: You. all. This is the history of graphic design you've been waiting for. I'm *so* happy it exists. 5 months ago
- Had such an incredible weekend with this one celebrating his birthday. My Leo finally has the mane to prove it 😉🦁… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.