I will definitely be keeping my eye out for Boutique 9 (which I didn’t realize was part of Nine West) from now on, as these shoes were way more comfortable than any other “oxford-type” shoes I have work in the past. I’m loving the cutouts too, they give them just the right amount of feminine flair! I’m not even going to mention how many times people made comments about them throughout the day too!
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at email@example.com
- I know what I’m doing on May 4th. Teared up just watching the trailer! #RBG #hero youtube.com/watch?v=biIRlc… via @youtube 1 day ago
- RT @ChupacabraDaddy: Gonna live tweet my white wife watching Get Out for the first time. She’s late to the game. Let’s do this. 5 days ago
- When it goes way past when you ordered and you call the restaurant... then they say they never saw an order. Super fun @DoorDash 🖕🏻 5 days ago
- Can I just say that @DoorDash is the worst. Between the fact that they don’t actually put through orders and that y… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- And to be fair, the mix up was not the fault of @delta, but the workers at the airport due to a gas shortage (it wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.