I will definitely be keeping my eye out for Boutique 9 (which I didn’t realize was part of Nine West) from now on, as these shoes were way more comfortable than any other “oxford-type” shoes I have work in the past. I’m loving the cutouts too, they give them just the right amount of feminine flair! I’m not even going to mention how many times people made comments about them throughout the day too!
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at email@example.com
- Ready for fall. #fallinnewyork @ Greenwich Village instagram.com/p/BZWRm5ulcH2/ 5 hours ago
- Beast mode for her daily biscuit from @theelknyc 😳 #picklestakesmanhattan #westvillagelife @ THE… instagram.com/p/BZTlILrl0x2/ 1 day ago
- RT @TeiHusky: "Moved house, dog has never seen stairs before" This video legit keeps tickling me https://t.co/MxJcfUP4v4 1 day ago
- Recently I found a book on an incredible designer I had never heard of. I recognized her work… instagram.com/p/BZPEbpyluuL/ 3 days ago
- @TweetForTat I just saw this for some reason! Yes, yes it was ;) 6 days ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.