I’ve been on the lookout lately for a little knob/hook of some sort for our hallway to hold the leashes that will soon be hanging (and are now currently hanging from the door-handle of the closet). I thought these ones were quite nice and would fit our aesthetic. Apparently grown ups really aesthetic do have an “aesthetic” for their homes… I always thought it was a myth until recently. 😉
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some custom dyed goodies going out in the mail today! Always fun sending something you create… instagram.com/p/BhrJeN0hm2r/ 1 day ago
- Me on my way to work today... twitter.com/PopularPups/st… 2 days ago
- @digital_skip I never got yours shared with me remember? Although, I'm pretty sure you are all British & French too ;) 3 days ago
- Well that was kind of a boring 23andMe report... hahaha 4 days ago
- Finally feeling my soul come back to life... #longwinter @ Davey's Ice Cream instagram.com/p/BhhmUhyh_AP/ 5 days ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.