I am (and have been for quite awhile) obsessed with street art. I love how it varies by city, there is just something so personal about it. There’s is something so considered it becomes it’s own form of design in a sense, it’s purpose to communicate a message of some sort. Here’s a few of my favorites I have found in Portland…
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at email@example.com
- @karenhaddy It’s horrifying and sickening! 😭 2 hours ago
- RT @Skighwalker: GIF THE KNICKS KID RIGHT NOW!!! 2 hours ago
- I can't do this anymore. When is this fucking circus too much for even the people who support him?! You CANNOT be t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Crucial info for those who don't know! twitter.com/TheCooksCook/s… 2 days ago
- RT @ABC: BUSTED! This very good dog was having tons of fun splashing around in his inflatable pool – but quickly changed his behavior as so… 2 days ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.