I am (and have been for quite awhile) obsessed with street art. I love how it varies by city, there is just something so personal about it. There’s is something so considered it becomes it’s own form of design in a sense, it’s purpose to communicate a message of some sort. Here’s a few of my favorites I have found in Portland…
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at email@example.com
- My favorite part of the holiday season... walnuts as the secret ingredient. 🙄 #allergic 13 hours ago
- I’m still very excited about my sparkle nails... look out Portland. 😉 2 days ago
- That time of year ✨ #westvillage #christmasinthecity @ West Village instagram.com/p/BcYLM7Qlll_/ 4 days ago
- RT @CharlotteAlter: This was conceived, reported and written by women. It was fact-checked by women. The video was shot and edited by women… 4 days ago
- RT @WorldAndScience: You can relight a candle by lighting its smoke trail https://t.co/2OlLKqC0AG 5 days ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.