So after much obsession and online searching, I had given up on ever finding (let alone seeing in person) the super fun colorful Japanese masking tape that everyone had been raving about online. I saw it on all of my favorite blogs, the Design Within Reach website (albeit sold out), etc. yet nowhere could I track it down. After completely forgetting about it, I walked into the MoMa store in NYC and look at what was sitting on the shelf starring me right in the face!!!
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at email@example.com
- Had such an incredible weekend with this one celebrating his birthday. My Leo finally has the mane to prove it 😉🦁… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Hunter Mountain instagram.com/p/CRe1RyPBkDP/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy 2nd Birthday to this little monster. What a blast she is, and hey… she’s getting better with the hats 🤷🏻♀️🥳… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Summer roommates 🕊 . . . #upstatelife #upstatenewyork #cabinlife #huntermountain #hunterny #huntermountainhaus @ Hu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @KendallHendersn: pleaserespectourneighbors.com I am looking for interns —@Graphic Design —@Motion Design —@just plain design minded. https://… 2 months ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.