This weekend was crazy with the move happening. My parents came up to help with their trailer (and take Darrin’s bed back with them) so that helped a lot. All the big stuff is moved, just need to get all of the smaller stuff in carloads now.
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Absolutely disgusted by the actions our government is taking. Ignorant about the choices they make, and how they really affect real people. 1 day ago
- Sunday snuggles. Wishing the weekend didn't always fly by so fast! #sundaze #myheart… instagram.com/p/BW6OCGZlOJQ/ 4 days ago
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not) nyti.ms/2vzL4gc 4 days ago
- RT @colindickey: The fact that Einstein never said any such thing only makes this tweet that much more perfect. twitter.com/ivankatrump/st… 4 days ago
- RT @SPRINGBR3AK98: Fyre Festival: We're the worst event experience in history! Pokemon GO Fest: Hold my beer... @NianticLabs #PokemonGOFe… 5 days ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.