This weekend was crazy with the move happening. My parents came up to help with their trailer (and take Darrin’s bed back with them) so that helped a lot. All the big stuff is moved, just need to get all of the smaller stuff in carloads now.
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at email@example.com
- I’ve never seen more pet food commercials than at midnight in a Friday night. That should tell me something... 5 hours ago
- Two nights in a row having drinks with amazing ladies I’m lucky to call friends and am beyond… instagram.com/p/BeHqwYMBDo-/ 1 day ago
- RT @ABC: Winsol, the three-week old Aardvark, absolutely does not want to get on the scale. We hear you, Winsol. abcn.ws/2FQDJio ht… 1 day ago
- State Farm has a Basset puppy on their Taxi TV ad and I all of a sudden am very proud our renters insurance is with them... 2 days ago
- I’ve been sitting on the same corner in my uber pool for 15 minutes because we went a terrible way to pick up someo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.