So I have been a little MIA lately as I had been down in LA for the past 4 days. I chaperoned 9 high school kids down there as their “reward” trip for winning in the NPCE program I volunteer with. It’s the Nike Product Creation Experience and is designed to mentor and expose the kids to how the production of a shoe happens (and all of the jobs/roles within that process). Lots of fun stuff happened in LA but I am still processing photos to get them up here…
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’ve never seen more pet food commercials than at midnight in a Friday night. That should tell me something... 6 hours ago
- Two nights in a row having drinks with amazing ladies I’m lucky to call friends and am beyond… instagram.com/p/BeHqwYMBDo-/ 1 day ago
- RT @ABC: Winsol, the three-week old Aardvark, absolutely does not want to get on the scale. We hear you, Winsol. abcn.ws/2FQDJio ht… 1 day ago
- State Farm has a Basset puppy on their Taxi TV ad and I all of a sudden am very proud our renters insurance is with them... 2 days ago
- I’ve been sitting on the same corner in my uber pool for 15 minutes because we went a terrible way to pick up someo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.