So I have been a little MIA lately as I had been down in LA for the past 4 days. I chaperoned 9 high school kids down there as their “reward” trip for winning in the NPCE program I volunteer with. It’s the Nike Product Creation Experience and is designed to mentor and expose the kids to how the production of a shoe happens (and all of the jobs/roles within that process). Lots of fun stuff happened in LA but I am still processing photos to get them up here…
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Such an incredible night of fabulous women. Thanks to everyone who came, and I can’t wait for… instagram.com/p/BaZEueMhGnt/ 1 day ago
- If you get your eyebrows waxed at, say, 3:30... will they still be red by 7? Asking for a friend... 2 days ago
- When the yoke breaks on the last egg in the fridge... #😢 3 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: This is the best video on the Internet 😂😂 https://t.co/6EUpweYH0i 4 days ago
- Thursday afternoon office. #colornerd #permenantlyoutofoffice @ Mood Designer Fabrics instagram.com/p/BaKdgOsh6t7/ 1 week ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.