So I have been a little MIA lately as I had been down in LA for the past 4 days. I chaperoned 9 high school kids down there as their “reward” trip for winning in the NPCE program I volunteer with. It’s the Nike Product Creation Experience and is designed to mentor and expose the kids to how the production of a shoe happens (and all of the jobs/roles within that process). Lots of fun stuff happened in LA but I am still processing photos to get them up here…
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at email@example.com
- Absolutely disgusted by the actions our government is taking. Ignorant about the choices they make, and how they really affect real people. 4 hours ago
- Sunday snuggles. Wishing the weekend didn't always fly by so fast! #sundaze #myheart… instagram.com/p/BW6OCGZlOJQ/ 2 days ago
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not) nyti.ms/2vzL4gc 3 days ago
- RT @colindickey: The fact that Einstein never said any such thing only makes this tweet that much more perfect. twitter.com/ivankatrump/st… 3 days ago
- RT @SPRINGBR3AK98: Fyre Festival: We're the worst event experience in history! Pokemon GO Fest: Hold my beer... @NianticLabs #PokemonGOFe… 4 days ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.