So I have been a little MIA lately as I had been down in LA for the past 4 days. I chaperoned 9 high school kids down there as their “reward” trip for winning in the NPCE program I volunteer with. It’s the Nike Product Creation Experience and is designed to mentor and expose the kids to how the production of a shoe happens (and all of the jobs/roles within that process). Lots of fun stuff happened in LA but I am still processing photos to get them up here…
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at email@example.com
- Some custom dyed goodies going out in the mail today! Always fun sending something you create… instagram.com/p/BhrJeN0hm2r/ 1 day ago
- Me on my way to work today... twitter.com/PopularPups/st… 2 days ago
- @digital_skip I never got yours shared with me remember? Although, I'm pretty sure you are all British & French too ;) 3 days ago
- Well that was kind of a boring 23andMe report... hahaha 4 days ago
- Finally feeling my soul come back to life... #longwinter @ Davey's Ice Cream instagram.com/p/BhhmUhyh_AP/ 5 days ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.