Yet another funny little Pixie dog I took for a walk. If you ever get the chance in Portland it’s a greta thing to volunteer with. It’s called The Pixie Project and they usually have dogs down at the DogStar in the Pearl. You literally get to take these sweet little dogs for walks while getting to know them in the Pearl. These dogs always go like hot-cakes though, so if you fall in love with one, snatch it up! I learned my lesson 😉
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ready for fall. #fallinnewyork @ Greenwich Village instagram.com/p/BZWRm5ulcH2/ 5 hours ago
- Beast mode for her daily biscuit from @theelknyc 😳 #picklestakesmanhattan #westvillagelife @ THE… instagram.com/p/BZTlILrl0x2/ 1 day ago
- RT @TeiHusky: "Moved house, dog has never seen stairs before" This video legit keeps tickling me https://t.co/MxJcfUP4v4 1 day ago
- Recently I found a book on an incredible designer I had never heard of. I recognized her work… instagram.com/p/BZPEbpyluuL/ 3 days ago
- @TweetForTat I just saw this for some reason! Yes, yes it was ;) 6 days ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.