Yet another funny little Pixie dog I took for a walk. If you ever get the chance in Portland it’s a greta thing to volunteer with. It’s called The Pixie Project and they usually have dogs down at the DogStar in the Pearl. You literally get to take these sweet little dogs for walks while getting to know them in the Pearl. These dogs always go like hot-cakes though, so if you fall in love with one, snatch it up! I learned my lesson 😉
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I know what I’m doing on May 4th. Teared up just watching the trailer! #RBG #hero youtube.com/watch?v=biIRlc… via @youtube 1 day ago
- RT @ChupacabraDaddy: Gonna live tweet my white wife watching Get Out for the first time. She’s late to the game. Let’s do this. 5 days ago
- When it goes way past when you ordered and you call the restaurant... then they say they never saw an order. Super fun @DoorDash 🖕🏻 5 days ago
- Can I just say that @DoorDash is the worst. Between the fact that they don’t actually put through orders and that y… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- And to be fair, the mix up was not the fault of @delta, but the workers at the airport due to a gas shortage (it wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.