Yet another funny little Pixie dog I took for a walk. If you ever get the chance in Portland it’s a greta thing to volunteer with. It’s called The Pixie Project and they usually have dogs down at the DogStar in the Pearl. You literally get to take these sweet little dogs for walks while getting to know them in the Pearl. These dogs always go like hot-cakes though, so if you fall in love with one, snatch it up! I learned my lesson 😉
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
- My favorite part of the holiday season... walnuts as the secret ingredient. 🙄 #allergic 13 hours ago
- I’m still very excited about my sparkle nails... look out Portland. 😉 2 days ago
- That time of year ✨ #westvillage #christmasinthecity @ West Village instagram.com/p/BcYLM7Qlll_/ 4 days ago
- RT @CharlotteAlter: This was conceived, reported and written by women. It was fact-checked by women. The video was shot and edited by women… 4 days ago
- RT @WorldAndScience: You can relight a candle by lighting its smoke trail https://t.co/2OlLKqC0AG 5 days ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.