Yet another funny little Pixie dog I took for a walk. If you ever get the chance in Portland it’s a greta thing to volunteer with. It’s called The Pixie Project and they usually have dogs down at the DogStar in the Pearl. You literally get to take these sweet little dogs for walks while getting to know them in the Pearl. These dogs always go like hot-cakes though, so if you fall in love with one, snatch it up! I learned my lesson 😉
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gorgeous views at this mornings @newyork_cm. I've wanted to come to these talks for years, and… instagram.com/p/BW0DbxKF3Z8/ 1 hour ago
- Today's research location. The AC is an excellent bonus today too. 👌🏻 #summerinthecity @ NYPL… instagram.com/p/BWyDIPQl6fQ/ 20 hours ago
- 😂😐😭 twitter.com/TweetForTat/st… 22 hours ago
- The heat is making men exceptionally creepy today. 22 hours ago
- No one answered... @ Tribeca instagram.com/p/BWvp0L2F6AP/ 1 day ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.