So on Friday Darrin & I went out for a double-date with one of his friends from school. It was fun to see them catch up, and his fiancé was very sweet as well. We caught Two Lovers over at Living Room Theatre, then dessert & drinks at Clyde (my fav!). If you haven’t tried the Salt + Pepper cocktail there, try it, it’s incredible + Portland Monthly just wrote about it in their recent issue. On our way back to the car at the end of the night I grabbed Darrin & pulled him into the lobby of the Ace Hotel downtown where they have an Old-timey photo booth!
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you get your eyebrows waxed at, say, 3:30... will they still be red by 7? Asking for a friend... 6 hours ago
- When the yoke breaks on the last egg in the fridge... #😢 1 day ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: This is the best video on the Internet 😂😂 https://t.co/6EUpweYH0i 2 days ago
- Thursday afternoon office. #colornerd #permenantlyoutofoffice @ Mood Designer Fabrics instagram.com/p/BaKdgOsh6t7/ 5 days ago
- RT @imsarahconley: I was just carded for a cocktail. I'm 34. Praise be. 6 days ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.