So on Friday Darrin & I went out for a double-date with one of his friends from school. It was fun to see them catch up, and his fiancé was very sweet as well. We caught Two Lovers over at Living Room Theatre, then dessert & drinks at Clyde (my fav!). If you haven’t tried the Salt + Pepper cocktail there, try it, it’s incredible + Portland Monthly just wrote about it in their recent issue. On our way back to the car at the end of the night I grabbed Darrin & pulled him into the lobby of the Ace Hotel downtown where they have an Old-timey photo booth!
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some custom dyed goodies going out in the mail today! Always fun sending something you create… instagram.com/p/BhrJeN0hm2r/ 1 day ago
- Me on my way to work today... twitter.com/PopularPups/st… 2 days ago
- @digital_skip I never got yours shared with me remember? Although, I'm pretty sure you are all British & French too ;) 3 days ago
- Well that was kind of a boring 23andMe report... hahaha 4 days ago
- Finally feeling my soul come back to life... #longwinter @ Davey's Ice Cream instagram.com/p/BhhmUhyh_AP/ 5 days ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.