So on Friday Darrin & I went out for a double-date with one of his friends from school. It was fun to see them catch up, and his fiancé was very sweet as well. We caught Two Lovers over at Living Room Theatre, then dessert & drinks at Clyde (my fav!). If you haven’t tried the Salt + Pepper cocktail there, try it, it’s incredible + Portland Monthly just wrote about it in their recent issue. On our way back to the car at the end of the night I grabbed Darrin & pulled him into the lobby of the Ace Hotel downtown where they have an Old-timey photo booth!
Hot On A Dime
Designer. Shoe Addict. Color Nerd. Basset Hound Lover. Currently living in New York City.
If you would like to collaborate, ask questions or anything else that strikes your fancy, shoot me a note at email@example.com
- Absolutely disgusted by the actions our government is taking. Ignorant about the choices they make, and how they really affect real people. 1 day ago
- Sunday snuggles. Wishing the weekend didn't always fly by so fast! #sundaze #myheart… instagram.com/p/BW6OCGZlOJQ/ 4 days ago
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not) nyti.ms/2vzL4gc 4 days ago
- RT @colindickey: The fact that Einstein never said any such thing only makes this tweet that much more perfect. twitter.com/ivankatrump/st… 4 days ago
- RT @SPRINGBR3AK98: Fyre Festival: We're the worst event experience in history! Pokemon GO Fest: Hold my beer... @NianticLabs #PokemonGOFe… 5 days ago
Image PolicyAll images used/presented on my blog are taken by me, and therefore my property unless otherwise noted. Please contact me with interests in using these images elsewhere.